Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Disney
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 9th, 2008, 03:26 PM
Beginner

Default Beach towel or no beach towel? And Dress Code

Hello! we are going on the 4 night cruise leaving in 2 weeks.

Wondering if we need to bring beach towels or if they have them there. What about for Nassau and CC?

Also what exactly is the dress code needed for dinner? Is there one formal night and what do people wear for that?

Can you tell me about lunch too.. is it a sit down menu or a buffet?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old February 11th, 2008, 08:32 AM
Beginner

Default towels at beach

At CC they have towels available, usually there is someone standing along the path handing the out. If you go someplace else you may have to bring your own. I would think if you are paying to use the beach as part of your excursion they would provide the towels as well. Check at the excursion desk when you are on the ship.

Lunch is either you can sit down or do the buffet. We are usually running so we do the buffet or the snakes around the pool.

Have a great time.. We are going in April for the 7 day curise. I want to pack already.
Old February 12th, 2008, 09:39 AM
Captain

Hi, ok I can answer your last question about dress code sinc eyour other questions have been answered alreayds.

Most nights are casual which means collared shirts, khakis or docker type pants fo rmed. slacks, skirt or dress is ok for ladies. what I would call going to church clothes.

one night is a nicer dress night ont he 4 day but not really a true formal night.

most men wear slacks and short and tie, a few have a jacket but you wont feel out of place without one.

women nicer usually dark colored pant suit or a nicer dress is fine.
I wear a knee length dark blue velveteen dress and I am almost over dressed.
on 7 day they go all out.

You can dress more formal if you want to and will fit in or be more relaxed but nicer clothes and still fit in.

you will see everything in the dining rooms, even jeans and shorts which they ask you NOT to wear.

so wear comfotable, clean clothes and you will fit right in.

lunches are all very casual, in the buffet at lunch and breakfast, shorts, tank tops, even bathing suits with cover ups on are all acceptable.

have a magical cruise,

kathleen

20 DCL cruises and counting!
1 Carnival Glory cruise

Waiitng for the new ships to arrive for more magical cruises!!