Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Disney
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 26th, 2009, 02:58 PM
Familiar Face

Default return cruiser discount

I thought I was automatically signed up as a return cruiser , or some special group or something to get a deal when we rebooked. (I'm not talking about the vacation club thing where you have to book while on board) Anyway, does anyone know if there is a discount for return cruisers?? Or any special deals without having to spend extra money to join a special group? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old May 27th, 2009, 10:27 AM
Captain

Repeat Disney cruisers are eligible to be Castaway Members but I believe you do have to sign up. I honestly can't remember. Just go to the website to do so.

There isn't an automatic discount for repeat cruisers on the cruise price. The only one I am aware of is the discount offered when you book a cruise onboard.

Castaway members do get gifts in their cabins -- usually lanyards, etc.

Other than that, I am not aware of any special group that gets special deals on cruise prices.

Disney Wonder
RCCL Serenade of the Seas
Old May 27th, 2009, 12:00 PM
Captain

No discounts for repeat cruisers accept as posted above, rebook while on board for 10% off and a room credit.

The gifts in the room are nice.
You also will receive an invitation in your room one day for a repeat crusiers get together on board. It is fun to do and prizes are given by a drawning, snacks available. You meet the Captain and officers and get updates on the latest cruise info.

You dont have to sign up to be a Castaway Club member. Onc eyou crusie it is on your record with DCL. But if you want, just be sure and mention your a repeat cruiser when you book to make sure you get your gifts in your room.

You can call and request your Castaway club membership number and when give it when booking. They actually sent us out a membership card with ur number on it and a special number to call if we wanted to book or had a question. It was for repeat cruisers only.

Kathleen

20 DCL cruises and counting!
1 Carnival Glory cruise

Waiitng for the new ships to arrive for more magical cruises!!
Old May 27th, 2009, 12:20 PM
Familiar Face

Thanks for the replies.
We never got our Club Card in the mail, so I just emailed them.
Any freebie is good to me when it comes to cruises, so I just want to make sure we are on that list
Thanks again.