Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Disney
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 8th, 2009, 01:50 AM
Banned
Captain

Default Kids Free on Disney Wonder (Jan-April 2010)

From the Walt Disney World Events Examiner:

The Disney Deals just keep coming and Disney Cruise Line has a KIDS FREE offer for January through April next year. Last week, I mentioned the "Kids Free" promotion on all Mediterranean cruises next summer aboard the Disney Magic. However, that same offer is now available for three- and four-night Bahamian cruises too! There are some really great travel deals out there and all you need to do is look for them to take advantage of savings that we're probably not going to see again.

Here are the details. Starting in January, kids under 18 will sail for FREE aboard the Disney Wonder when accompanying the same stateroom as two adults on most three- and four-night Bahamian cruises from January 7, 2010 to April 15, 2010 -- that's a savings of $300 to $700 per child depending upon what kind of stateroom you book. Both the three- and four-night cruises call on Nassau and Disney's own private island, Castaway Cay.
Sponsored Links
Old February 6th, 2010, 01:28 PM
Beginner

Default Kids sail free on Wonder???

Is this promotion still available? I am trying to book a cruise now on the Wonder for March 2010 and no one mentioned it to me...do I have to mention it to them?

Thanks!
Old February 7th, 2010, 11:04 PM
Captain

I believe that promotion has ended but it cant hurt to ask Disney.

I looked on their web site and saw no mention of it now.

Kathleen

20 DCL cruises and counting!
1 Carnival Glory cruise

Waiitng for the new ships to arrive for more magical cruises!!
Old April 14th, 2010, 09:46 PM
Beginner

Aww, I wish I could take advantage of this. My daughter is only 9 months old, though, so I doubt she'd enjoy it. Hopefully they'll still offer this in a few years!