Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Disney
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 14th, 2010, 11:25 AM
Beginner

Default Anybody going on the Magic on Oct. 16, 2010?

We have never been on a criuse and we have a then 3 year old daughter. She is potty trained. Will she have any fun? There are not many shore excursions that she can do. Any advise? Also any advise on cruising in general? We have cabin 7552. Is that a good room. So many questions. Thank you
Sponsored Links
Old February 14th, 2010, 04:05 PM
Captain

7552 should be a great room. It is around midship and the noise level should be non existant. this site has room reports. You can go there to look up your room. It may only be lsited for the Wonder or both ships but the layouts are identical so it will be accurate even if its the other ship.

Disney Cruise Line Reviews of Staterooms, Disney Cruise Reviews#

Your daughter should love the kids clubs. Their activities are geared for their age so she will have age appropriate things to do. If she doesnt want to go by herself you can sign in as a guest and go in with her so she can adjust.

The Mickey pool is shallow although quite busy, so she may like to just play in the ear parts or there is a toddler splash zone she could get wet in.

All the shows are geared for kids too. The Welcome aboard has a few characters but not as much as the rest of the shows. No worries if she talks or makes noise during the show, the theater is filled with kids doing the same thing.

The movie theater always has some cartoon movies playing during the day so you can take her to a movie too without worrying about her disturbing others with noise.

The clubs really are the best !!!
I would advise looking for a roll call thread for your cruise, join it and find otherw with kids her age so she can have a friend on board.

Which crusie are you doign?
Eastern or Western?
I can help with kid friendly ideas if I know where your going.

Kathy

20 DCL cruises and counting!
1 Carnival Glory cruise

Waiitng for the new ships to arrive for more magical cruises!!
Old February 14th, 2010, 10:46 PM
Beginner

Default anybody going on the disney cruise 10-16-2010

I am going on the western caribean criuse on the disney magic. We are going in October the 16-23 2010. How do you find other people going on the same cruise?

Thank you
Old February 15th, 2010, 11:21 AM
Captain

Look for meet on board or roll call threads for Disney and look for your cruise date. Once you find it, post there to get aquainted with others on your cruise.

If you dont find your date, then start a thread for your cruise yourself and others will find you.

You can google Disney roll call threads or cruise meets threads or Disney meet on board threads and you will find several are out there. Some ae more active than others. There i sone right on this site but it's not real active.
We need more people to post there.
I will post about family excursions for Western in a bit, got to run right now,

Kathy

20 DCL cruises and counting!
1 Carnival Glory cruise

Waiitng for the new ships to arrive for more magical cruises!!
Old February 15th, 2010, 02:35 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via Yahoo to Oreodog

Hi,
Just my personal opinion but........ i'd wait till the child is older. at 3 she won't remember. we booked for 2011 as Grandaughter will be 6........then she will remember plus old enough to take in the full fun.