Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Disney
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 7th, 2010, 05:06 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to ickletarakins
Question Dinner Schedule/Excursion Help

I have been on a few cruises before, but never to the Bahamas and never on Disney.

Can anyone help me with what our dinner schedule *may* be for a 3 night Bahamian cruise on the Wonder in May? I know that one night will be Animator's Palette, one will be Triton's, etc. I also know that one of the nights on the ship is "Pirate night". We want to eat at Palo but would prefer to do so the night that we are scheduled to be at Triton's, but we also DEFINITELY don't want to miss ANYTHING about Pirate night I know that they change the ship activity/dinner schedules sometimes, but any input would be very much appreciated!

Also, for excursions--my boyfriend has never cruised or been to anywhere tropical so he really just wants to go snorkeling, and doesn't care about anything else. We are traveling with another couple and they are insistent upon doing the "Discover Atlantis" tour on Nassau. I'm okay with this as I've always wanted to see Atlantis, but by doing this will we miss out on the best snorkeling of the cruise? We were thinking about doing the Seahorse Catamaran Snorkel on Castaway Cay...how is the snorkeling on that vs. the snorkeling in Nassau or the snorkeling just off the beach on Castaway Cay (where you simply rent the snorkel equipment for the day)?

Sorry this was so long...thanks in advance for any help!
-Carnival Valor Western Caribbean Cruise, June 2005
-Sapphire Princess Voyage of the Glaciers Alaska Cruise, May 2008

Sponsored Links