CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Disney (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/disney/)
-   -   1st Disney Cruise!! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/disney/373689-1st-disney-cruise.html)

kimcar31 May 6th, 2010 01:56 PM

1st Disney Cruise!!

First of all, hello!! I am new to this site. This is actually my 1st post. I have decided on the cruise we are going to go on and it is the Disney Magic that departs on September 24, 2011. This will be our 3rd cruise but our first Disney cruise!! I am so excited! I've always wanted to do a Disney cruise. It will be over our 21st anniversary. I am going to give it to my husband for Christmas. I just can't wait!! Woo Hoo!!

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone around the boards!!

Kim

Kathleen Templeton May 6th, 2010 08:43 PM

Welcome Kim,
If you have questions about Disney please ask. I have done 20 DCL cruises and #21 is booked for 2011.

Kathleen

Manuel May 6th, 2010 09:46 PM

Hi Kathleen, I want you to know that the Last Gang misses your posts.

TM

Kathleen Templeton May 7th, 2010 04:36 PM

Hi Manuel,
I tried to find the site to post again but couldnt find it? Can you tell me how to find you guys again? I would love to chat with everyone again.
Kathleen

Oreodog May 8th, 2010 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimcar31 (Post 1290361)
First of all, hello!! I am new to this site. This is actually my 1st post. I have decided on the cruise we are going to go on and it is the Disney Magic that departs on September 24, 2011. This will be our 3rd cruise but our first Disney cruise!! I am so excited! I've always wanted to do a Disney cruise. It will be over our 21st anniversary. I am going to give it to my husband for Christmas. I just can't wait!! Woo Hoo!!

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone around the boards!!

Kim

Congratulations on making Disney your anniversary gift to hubby. We will be going on our second cruise April 2011 on the new Dream. Never figured we'd do a second cruise BUT we are so excited as this time we know the pleasure we will have.

You will love it!!!! No matter your age Disney pulls the child within you out so go, enjoy, let youre hair down and have a ball. We are taking our son, wife and Grandaughter and the thrill for us will be to watch their faces as Disney makes them glow. Castaway Cay has installed new things since we were there so more fun. AND..............if you can't have fun on a Disney Cruise......you can't have fun any place. Go..........have a ball!!!!!!!!
Grandma in Port St. Lucie, Fl.

Oreodog May 8th, 2010 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oreodog (Post 1290620)
Congratulations on making Disney your anniversary gift to hubby. We will be going on our second cruise April 2011 on the new Dream. Never figured we'd do a second cruise BUT we are so excited as this time we know the pleasure we will have.

You will love it!!!! No matter your age Disney pulls the child within you out so go, enjoy, let youre hair down and have a ball. We are taking our son, wife and Grandaughter and the thrill for us will be to watch their faces as Disney makes them glow. Castaway Cay has installed new things since we were there so more fun. AND..............if you can't have fun on a Disney Cruise......you can't have fun any place. Go..........have a ball!!!!!!!!
Grandma in Port St. Lucie, Fl.

P.S. Just wait till you pull up in the Terminal and feel the butterflies in your tummy.........Ahhhhhhhhh yes what a thrill!

Manuel May 8th, 2010 10:54 AM

Kathleen, here is the info.

Go down to the People section.

Then look for just for laughs.

After that, we are on who's last.

I will be looking for your post. :D

Happy mothers day to all the mom's on cruisemates.

TM

Oreodog May 8th, 2010 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen Templeton (Post 1290450)
Welcome Kim,
If you have questions about Disney please ask. I have done 20 DCL cruises and #21 is booked for 2011.

Kathleen

You have done 20?????????????????
Holy cow! I'm impressed. And when may I ask will you be on the new Dream?

Kathleen Templeton May 8th, 2010 12:36 PM

I am going 10/30/2011

have about 20 people i have cruised many times with coming on that cruise. Its a 4 day. I cant wait!!!!

Oreodog May 8th, 2010 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen Templeton (Post 1290645)
I am going 10/30/2011

have about 20 people i have cruised many times with coming on that cruise. Its a 4 day. I cant wait!!!!

Hi Again,
We cruise the dREAM April 2011. You sure do love your Disney Cruises gal. Good for you........Hey......maybe just as well apply for a job with them! Ha ha

Paul Motter May 10th, 2010 10:11 AM

Welcome Kim - you are going to have a fantastic cruise. Disney has great entertainment.

Who is going - just you and your husband, or the whole family?

kimcar31 May 10th, 2010 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Motter (Post 1290925)
Who is going - just you and your husband, or the whole family?

It will be just me and my husband. We are going this August to Disney World and taking all 4 kids, so, the cruise is just for us. At first I was kind of worried about cruising Disney with no kids but I have heard so much about others who cruise DCL without kids that I am just going for it!! Of course its no prob for me!! I love Disney and everythign about it!! I even have a Mickey tattoo!! My husband may be a little iffy about it so that is why I'm making it a gift, then I got to make the choice!! HaHa, I'm sneaky!!

Kim