CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Disney (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/disney/)
-   -   DREAM is coming home to Port Canaveral Tues. a.m. (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/disney/379105-dream-coming-home-port-canaveral-tues-m.html)

Oreodog January 2nd, 2011 10:56 AM

DREAM is coming home to Port Canaveral Tues. a.m.

GREAT NEWS.........The DREAM is in Nassau as I write this 1/2/2011 and last Hooray for the crew. Watched her dock by means of a Marine Tracking site !!!!
From all I see on computer these past few weeks she left Bremerhaven, Germany in snow and as she sailed they lit up certain cabins along side the ship to spell out.DISNEY DREAM.

Welcome home new ship and many a wonderful cruise to all who sail on her. And.........IF YOUR GOING....YOU WILL HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE REGARDLESS OF AGE !!!!!!:)

Boz January 2nd, 2011 11:04 AM

We'll be at Port Canaveral bright and early Tuesday morning, cameras at the ready, to welcome Dream to her new home.

Oreodog January 2nd, 2011 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boz (Post 1338905)
We'll be at Port Canaveral bright and early Tuesday morning, cameras at the ready, to welcome Dream to her new home.

BOZ,
YOU WILL??? ANY CHANCE OF SHARING THOSE PICTURES WITH US???? pLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?
GRANDMA CAROLE IN PORT ST. LUCIE

Boz January 2nd, 2011 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oreodog (Post 1338951)
BOZ,
YOU WILL??? ANY CHANCE OF SHARING THOSE PICTURES WITH US???? pLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?
GRANDMA CAROLE IN PORT ST. LUCIE

Absolutely! We're loading up @ 4:30 am to be at the port by 6ish... Dream is due to arrive at 6:30. Just hoping there's enough light for decent pix!

HawkeyeFLA January 2nd, 2011 10:55 PM

I had an opportunity to be there for the Dream's arrival with transportation from Orlando, but because of my work schedule, had to pass. Also had to pass on a $200 2n charity cruise she is doing for Castmembers. Oh well. I will see her sooner or later. :)

Oreodog January 3rd, 2011 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boz (Post 1339121)
Absolutely! We're loading up @ 4:30 am to be at the port by 6ish... Dream is due to arrive at 6:30. Just hoping there's enough light for decent pix!

ok Boz,
Counting on you for pictures ! yahoo

Oreodog January 4th, 2011 02:52 PM

wow..................that hurts!

Oreodog January 4th, 2011 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boz (Post 1339121)
absolutely! We're loading up @ 4:30 am to be at the port by 6ish... Dream is due to arrive at 6:30. Just hoping there's enough light for decent pix!

ok boz...............am waiting. Was on my computer 3:53 a.m. To start tracking her. Saw all on port canaveral cam plus floridatoday live coverage and...............they played their "signature" horn, when you wish upon a star and the crowd went wild. Good move disney. That is your "tune" the ship ius huge, beautiful, sparkles in the sun and the home coming...............impressive. Wish i could have been there in person but...........will in 103 days.

Boz January 4th, 2011 05:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just got home... still need to download and edit pix. It's been a long and exciting day. Here's just one little taste of what we saw from Jetty Park (with 2~3 thousand of our closest friends) to hold you over~~~

Kathleen Templeton January 4th, 2011 11:31 PM

I am excited to see your photos too!

Thankyou for sharing with us.

Oreodog January 5th, 2011 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boz (Post 1339121)

OK BOZ........waiting very patiently.....wellllll impatiently to see your Dream pics. Did you have a great time? I saw it on the floridatoday news up there. So wish we could have made it.

Oreodog January 5th, 2011 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boz (Post 1339733)
Just got home... still need to download and edit pix. It's been a long and exciting day. Here's just one little taste of what we saw from Jetty Park (with 2~3 thousand of our closest friends) to hold you over~~~

Ohhhhhhhhh that had to be so much fun! It seems one HUGE WELCOME went on and GUESS WHAT? They DID play the 7 note "WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR" Way to go Disney as that is THE BEST 7 notes to leave in the minds of all.