Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Disney
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 7th, 2012, 08:24 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Exclamation Waiter from Disney cruise facebooked my girlfriend

I have never heard of anything like this in my life so I was wondering if anyone has experienced this before. I guess the waiter would mess with her more of less flirt with her and her family teased her that he had a crush on her. She said nothing happened between them but I mean the crusie was a few months ago and for this guy to remember her name with all the people he meets on a regular basis must mean she was memorable. Just trying to get people's thoughts on this situation.
Sponsored Links
Old February 7th, 2012, 08:36 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Well, I guess it boils down to trusting what your gf said...it could have been something as simple as, him writing down her name, putting it somewhere, and just finding it, and, friending her. Dont read to much into it, at this point, really...worry if she books a cruise without you, or, he comes here for a vacation.

Social media makes it easier to do this nowadays, rather then snail mail before......

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old February 7th, 2012, 09:33 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Thank you very much for your reply. It mad me feel much better about the situation. I know it was kinda silly to post something like this but an ex of mine cheated on me on a cruise. It wasn't with a waiter it was with passenger but in my head I automatically jump to cheating. I was thinking that I was cursed with cruise ships and gfs.
Old February 7th, 2012, 09:37 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

It's never silly to ask, when a new situation crops up...it's alway better then, just wondering, since our imaginations can be big trouble Good luck.

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old February 14th, 2012, 08:35 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

Crew members on ships can form attachments to anyone, they see a lot of people come and go. She was probably nice to him and he somehow found her.

But anyone can "friend" anyone on Facebook, but if it makes you feel better it is very hard for waiter on a Disney ship (especially) to get close to a passenger when he is not working.