Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Disney
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 22nd, 2013, 02:55 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Exclamation Disney Dream 4/11-4/14/13 Twin Princesses Looking for Photos!

Hello out there! I realize it is early yet, but things can happen, so I am putting this out there. We were aboard the Disney Dream 4/11/13-4/14/13. Two long blonde haired 30 somethings, twins, with matching tiaras! We did not realize that DCL would not be using professional photographers in the DLounge, and when we got up to the front of the Princesses Line, we had no camera and no phones on us! A very nice lady we met in line offered to take our pics and email them to us.

We are hoping that you are still out there nice lady and didn't lose our email address! I should have gotten yours too or given you our phone number. But in any case, if you find this, or lost our email, please message me so that we can get the photos! These will be our first photos with Belle, Cinderella and especially Ariel literally ever!

DCL cruisers are literally the nicest cruising guests I've ever had the pleasure of cruising with. Please help us finish our album, and a big thank you in advance for helping us on that last night!
Sponsored Links
Old April 23rd, 2013, 11:24 AM
Admiral

Send a message via MSN to AF1

Good luck. I hope you get your pics. Who can believe there were no Disney photographers for a nice event like that.
Splendour of the Seas: May 07
Explorer of the Seas: Jan 04
Majesty of the Seas Jan 99

Go Reds

Last edited by AF1; April 23rd, 2013 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old April 23rd, 2013, 11:27 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Thanks for posting! Actually we just got them yesterday!!! I guess at this particular princess session, it was for families to take their own photos (instead of having to buy them at $20 a pc) so that was nice, except we didn't know that! Anyway, Disney Cruisers are the NICEST people! The lady in front of us really took care of us, she sent us 3 great shots with each of the princesses and has a nice camera too! We sent her back a disney gift card to tell her how much we appreciated her time and kindness (and it was less than it would have been to buy the pics if we would have had to buy them anyway) so yeah people are awesome!
Old April 23rd, 2013, 11:39 AM
Admiral

Send a message via MSN to AF1

So I guess we can call this a "Fairy Tale Ending". That is great. Have fun out there. We are headed to Disneyworld with our six grandkids next month.
Splendour of the Seas: May 07
Explorer of the Seas: Jan 04
Majesty of the Seas Jan 99

Go Reds