CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Disney (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/disney/)
-   -   Amazing Disney Bargain $100/day (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/disney/399114-amazing-disney-bargain-100-day.html)

Paul Motter October 2nd, 2013 01:59 PM

Amazing Disney Bargain $100/day

But the best Disney bargain I have seen in years is the 14-night Disney Wonder Panama Canal cruise on September 12, 2014 from San Diego starting at $1400 per person.

scottdvc April 9th, 2014 11:34 AM

My partner and I cruised on the Magic's first eastbound 14 day crossing for $960 for both of us-yes $960 for the both of us!
This was only because we had gotten a 1/2 off next cruise because of hurricane Jean had brought us into port hours earlier.
The offer was made to us by then DCL president Tom McAlpin who came aboard the Magic to reassure the guests.
This was our best DCL "deal" ever!!!

ScottDVC

aerospace April 9th, 2014 04:36 PM

I'm not sure I could handle 14 days of mickey and kid craziness, and I enjoy the parks as an adult.

Queen of Oakville April 10th, 2014 12:58 PM

I agree. I love Disney and I have two kids, and I've done two Disney cruises .... but 14 days..... no way!

I've even had it with DreamWorks. I like big ships, and its sad (to me) that the characters are on all the big RCCL ships. I assume they are coming to quantum too, and I probably won't sail her for that reason.

scottdvc April 10th, 2014 10:30 PM

Our Panama crossing/Westbound Trans Atlantic crossing took place in September and most kids were back to school!!:D
We usually cruise Hurricane Season and the low seasons as less kids!!!

ScottDVC

BigMac April 16th, 2014 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottdvc (Post 1498492)
Our Panama crossing/Westbound Trans Atlantic crossing took place in September and most kids were back to school!!:D
We usually cruise Hurricane Season and the low seasons as less kids!!!

ScottDVC

My last Carnival cruise was off season.... there were 400 kids on board.

I'll take my chances with a repo off season I dont think the line makes that much difference on how many kids are on board...

I really like the Mouse too.

Beermam42 July 1st, 2014 03:03 AM

First DCL Cruise KSF

We booked Magic out of Galveston, for. us Mardi Grass week, they were having trouble filling ship Feb 2013. They offered KSF my DD was on phone getting credit in a NY second.

Great cruise, great friends made and continue though FB.:cool:

Paul Motter July 1st, 2014 10:53 AM

Annie, really? You dislike the DreamWorks characters so much that you would avoid Royal Caribbean? I have been on RC cruises, and I barely saw the characters at all. I am curious what happened that created such a strong reaction in you?

lyannea July 15th, 2014 11:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just an opinion, some of those characters may be scary to some smaller children ?