Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Embarkation/Debarkation Ports
Register Forgot Password?

Embarkation/Debarkation Ports Discuss pre/post cruise planning & sightseeing in various port cities.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 16th, 2005, 04:35 AM
elainetheexplorer

Default loved the Roatan stop!

Hi there,

I thought I would take the time to let you all know that if you're booking a canopy or zip line tour, or an island tour, on Roatan - I would definately recommend using the online agency tropicalrez.com.

I booked our tours on roatan through them, and spoke with Rodi from the Roatan office. She is an islander and really knew what she was talking about... she's done the canopy tour many times! I was a bit nervous that I wouldn't be able to do it (or look like a twit in front of my friends!!) but they really set my mind at ease by explaining the tour step-by-step.

We were collected at the dock by Alvin, who was assigned to us by tropicalrez.com - and he took us to the canopy tour and then we finised off the day with one of Alvin's island tours. This guide is a native islander and is fiercely proud of his island - he is very, very funny and we learnt so much about the island that day. It was the highlight of our trip and we're now chatting to rodi at tropicalrez.com to help us with hotel accommodations for March - we want to go back to the island for a week, to explore more and maybe even buy a little piece of Rodi and Alvin's paradise.

Rodi's email is info@tropicalrez.com

Thanks Roatan, for a wonderful introduction, we will be back!
Elaine and family
Sponsored Links