Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Embarkation/Debarkation Ports
Register Forgot Password?

Embarkation/Debarkation Ports Discuss pre/post cruise planning & sightseeing in various port cities.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 6th, 2006, 03:32 PM
Captain

Default Two Ft. Lauderdale Questions

Hi:

I have two questions about Ft. Lauderdale.

First, we will be arriving at Port Everglades on the Celebrity Infinity. We have friends on the ship who will be doing another 7-night on the same ship later in the day. The four of us are meeting other friends who will be in the Ft. Lauderdale/Miami area, and we are looking for a good place for Sunday brunch, somewhere near the cruise port. I know most of the major hotels around the airport have a brunch, but what about other places? Any suggestions?

Second, does anyone know which terminal Celebrity uses? I want to go to the right parking garage. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old January 7th, 2006, 04:26 PM
First Mate

When you arrive at the port and have to stop and show your cruise documents and passport they will tell you what pier and garage you will go to.

It's very easy at Ft. Lauderdale. The garage is usually across from the pier. I just cruised out of there and my husband dropped me off with the luggage and then went and parked the car and met me in front of the cruise terminal.

You may want to look into taking a taxi to Los Olas Blvd. There are many restaurants there. Sorry I don't know of any restaurants offering brunch but if you go to Ft. Lauderdale's Visitors Center online, you can probably find some information there. I have been to Mangos on Los Olas Blvd. and the food is very good.
2005 Millenium, Voyager of the Seas, Jewel of the Seas B2B
2004 Explorer of the Seas, Constellation (Canada/New England)
2003 Horizon (Bermuda), Summit
2002 Explorer of the Seas, Brilliance of the Seas (Caribbean)