Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Embarkation/Debarkation Ports
Register Forgot Password?

Embarkation/Debarkation Ports Discuss pre/post cruise planning & sightseeing in various port cities.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 27th, 2006, 10:12 AM
Beginner

Default Rome/Stockholm airport/cruise transfers

Hello everyone: We will be cruising from Rome to Stockholm. The airport/cruise terminal transfers from the cruise line are very expensive. Can anyone suggest a reliable alternative - book ahead car/limo services for these cities? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old August 25th, 2006, 02:25 PM
Cruise Maniac

Just so you know the reason its expensive is because it is quite a trek. I used a car and driver from the airport in Rome to get to Rome and it took us almost an hour to get there. That is why it is pricey. I dont know who we used because the hotel sent us the car and driver as part of our package. I would definitely suggest you using the cruiselines recommended mode of travel.