Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Embarkation/Debarkation Ports
Register Forgot Password?

Embarkation/Debarkation Ports Discuss pre/post cruise planning & sightseeing in various port cities.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 4th, 2007, 03:26 AM
Passenger

Default tri rail Miami?

Has anyone used the TriRail system in Miami (from Miami Intl to Ft Lauderdale Intl) From what I can read it looks easy and is only 4.00! Any feedback would be great
Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old March 16th, 2007, 05:53 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cassandra

It's a just train ride, no different than any other. I haven't been on it, but I have seen it.
Old April 19th, 2007, 02:24 PM
Yeoman

Thank you for posting this find! We are also trying to get to the Miami port from Ft Lauderdale. I did my research like a good girl and it would be a 6 mile taxi ride to the FLL train depot. Then once you get to MIA train depot it is a 6.5 mile taxi ride to Dodge Island here the cruise port is.

I posted a follow up question to this on the Ask a cruisemates staff member to see if anyone has any experience doing this. Carla