Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Embarkation/Debarkation Ports
Register Forgot Password?

Embarkation/Debarkation Ports Discuss pre/post cruise planning & sightseeing in various port cities.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 26th, 2007, 09:23 PM
Beginner

Default Post cruise hotel in Barcelona, Spain

I am looking for a safe mid priced hotel with breakfast centrally located in Barcelona, Spain for my parents post cruise Norwegian Jewel in June 2007....
Sponsored Links
Old May 4th, 2007, 03:19 PM
Admiral

Default Hotel in Barcelona

If it's not too late. try the The Continental.. on the Ramblas..very affordable and includes free intrnet, buffet breakfast, refreshments all day long..A favorite of cruisers.. Also, if they need an english speaking guide let me know I have a great one
Old May 8th, 2007, 09:34 PM
Beginner

Thank you!
Old October 21st, 2007, 12:37 PM
Passenger

I was just wondering where UR parents ended up staying and if they would recommend the same hotel...

Thanks!
Old October 21st, 2007, 07:24 PM
Admiral

Default Hotel in Barcelona

Thanks to other cruisers we discovered on The Ramblas.. The Continental..a quaint hotel with a large continental breakfast in the breakfast room and refreshments and internet service all day long for free. If you write me I'll send you the name of the english speaking taxi driver guide that we have used.. As a matter of fact, he willbe waiting for us when we fly into Barcelona..He grew up outside of NYC and speaks perfect english.. We saw more of Barcelona in one day than most people see in several..stopping where we wanted.. For more info.. parrotmom@verizon.net