Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Embarkation/Debarkation Ports
Register Forgot Password?

Embarkation/Debarkation Ports Discuss pre/post cruise planning & sightseeing in various port cities.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 19th, 2008, 01:51 PM
Passenger

Default Stay away from Ambiance Transportation!!

On our last trip back a few a months ago we used a company called Ambiance Transportation. Do NOT use them! We later found out they are a booking agent who is neither licensed nor insured! In fact they didn't even file a business name with the state until this month. To say the least of the service provided, HORRIBLE!!! How this company is allowed to operate is beyond me. To say the least his prices are not cheap. Flashy website is about all they offer. Of course I didn't learn all this until after researching the company, stupid me. The owner apparently owned another company called transfloridian which happened to be littered with complaints. Apparently this scam artist is onto doing it again under a different company name.

Can someone from Florida please tell me who I contact there to report this company to? Why is this allowed to go on there, don't they police this kind of stuff?