Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Embarkation/Debarkation Ports
Register Forgot Password?

Embarkation/Debarkation Ports Discuss pre/post cruise planning & sightseeing in various port cities.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 2nd, 2011, 11:35 AM
Admiral

Default Port Everglades Security

With advent of e-docs, do I need to show anything except my passport when taxiing to Port Everglades. As I don't need anything to get onboard, I just want to make sure that passport is sufficient at port.

thanks,

"The test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function."

F Scott Fitzgerald

Seven Seas Voyager (30nts) - Dubai - Cape Town - Nov 14
Sponsored Links
Old January 2nd, 2011, 12:28 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

I haven't cruised out of FLL for awhile now, but it used to be quite stringent about docs. I'd imagine they'd still like to see your edocs along with your passport.
Old November 9th, 2011, 09:47 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post
With advent of e-docs, do I need to show anything except my passport when taxiing to Port Everglades. As I don't need anything to get onboard, I just want to make sure that passport is sufficient at port.

thanks,
Just to add to this thread, we were only asked for our passports on the way in when we sailed in Oct2011. Of course we had to tell him what our cruise ship was and its destination. We didn't have to show any other documents.
Old November 9th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Captain

Send a message via AIM to fun2cruiz

passport or other citizenship documents and photo id have been the only item(s) needed to get thru port security in the past..... have not had any reports different from recent cruisers

"January"
Blizzard Flavored Treat & Cake Of The Month
"Strawberry CheeseQuake"
Old November 9th, 2011, 01:07 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Yes Marc,
Having been in a taxi in a few weeks ago, simply help up passports with pic showing, all we needed. I will also add, we did not have to show any travel docs to enter port.

Message Boards Moderator