Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Embarkation/Debarkation Ports
Register Forgot Password?

Embarkation/Debarkation Ports Discuss pre/post cruise planning & sightseeing in various port cities.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 6th, 2011, 06:18 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Transportation from Long Beach Port to Disneyland hotel

Hi, this is my first post on this site. I'm not really sure what I'm doing yet but here goes a good learning process.

My wife and I are getting off a Carnival Spendor cruise and wanting any suggestions on getting transportation from the LB Port to a nearby Disneyland hotel. Our hotel does not provide any type of shuttle service. Then we would also need transportation the next day to the LAX airport.
Sponsored Links
Old March 6th, 2011, 07:23 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

There are most likely a few different shuttles that would provide transportation that you are looking for, but off hand, I know Super Shuttle is well known and I think they are in California as well. They have a web-site, check them out for a start....Good luck and happy cruising...

Message Boards Moderator
Old March 6th, 2011, 08:26 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Thanks Donna, we will check them out. We've never been cruising on the pacific side before and we are from Iowa, so spending a night before the cruise in LongBeach and checkin it out as well as a postcruise night in Anahiem and seeing Disneyland for the first time is really a lot to look forward to. We're excited!
Old June 8th, 2011, 05:26 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Long Beach Pay-less Airport Shuttle accommodates your travel needs and make it hassle free. Need to go to Cruise Harbor for your honeymoon or anniversary? Relax and allow us to pamper you and your group to and from Long Beach Airport.
Payless Airport Shuttle Service specializes in transportation to/from:

» Disneyland Shuttle
»Shuttle to Disneyland
» Disney Shuttle
» Long Beach Shuttle to Disneyland

:eek:
Old April 27th, 2012, 01:10 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Many travel agencies provide taxis, shuttles transportation from Long Beach Port to Disneyland hotel and maintain neat and clean surroundings. Taxis cab and Shuttle are the most commonly and regularly usage services from traveling. We know the traveling sources through their websites and many guides are available for knowing the traveling information from airport onwards. If we are interested to travel in local trains, They provide for every few minutes. We choose which is best transport service from Long Beach Port to Disneyland and provides all facilities in affordable prices.

***Edited to remove commercial reference***

Last edited by Donna; April 27th, 2012 at 09:23 AM. Reason: link for Paris transportation?