Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Entertainment on Ships
Register Forgot Password?

Entertainment on Ships All aspects of shipboard entertainment.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 2nd, 2003, 05:56 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Any Gospel Cruises?

I'd like info on Gospel Cruises. I have heard that there are some but never see any info regarding this.
Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old February 27th, 2004, 12:41 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Any Gospel Cruises?

Pastor Adrian Rogers (Bellevue Baptist Church Memphis, TN and Love Worth Finding) is having a cruise going to Alaska in July (I think). I have heard great things about is cruises. I think you can find it with google.
Old May 19th, 2004, 12:02 PM
Frequent Cruiser

Please post the information here. I want to be sure to avoid the cruise.
Old July 23rd, 2004, 10:48 PM
Cruise Maniac

I think there is a ship called the "Logos" that does missions...
Old July 26th, 2004, 04:35 AM
Passenger

not sure that it's always made public to anyone except the focus audience they are trying to attract. while i've seen nothing (on at least 3 boards) about it, seventh day adventist publications are advertising a hal cruise in august with a popular spiritual choral group as "special guest entertainment". i guess there will be a few surprised people in the audience those nights.
Old October 5th, 2004, 11:33 AM
Terri Hayes

I'm looking for a gospel cruise given by CC & BB Winans and Jeff Majors called one love gospel cruise. I can't find the web site.
Old October 27th, 2004, 12:22 PM
CG

Whatever you do, don't go on any cruises set up by Cruises for Causes.. They will rip you off. My mother and I were ripped off by them. They promised the gospel entertainment, but never came through with it. They never gave us our refund for the gospel entertainment.. Here is their website:: ***Edited to remove commercial reference***
I beg you NOT to choose any cruises with them.. They are very very unprofessional.
Old November 10th, 2004, 05:18 AM
songbird

Default Re: Re: Any Gospel Cruises?

I just heard tonight about the cruise with BeBe and Jeff Majors et al. It is called the One Love Gospel Cruise. You can find info about it online. Just put One Love Gospel Cruise in the search bar and you should locate it. Unsure if there's still room or not, but you could give it a try.
Old November 18th, 2004, 01:13 PM
c

info about the cruise with bebe winans is at
www.onelovegospelcruise.com
Old November 18th, 2004, 01:14 PM
c

Default Re: Re: Any Gospel Cruises?

Old December 1st, 2004, 06:53 AM
watsonbridget

Please post infor on the one love gospel cruise sponsored by bb winan, and jeff majors. Thank you.
Old December 27th, 2004, 04:51 AM
doreen wigginsd

i would like information on gospel cruises leaving from newyork in the upcoming year.
Old February 8th, 2005, 11:55 AM
doll

I would love to know if there are any gospel cruises leaving from New York in 2005? I knw about the BeBe Winans cruise
Old March 16th, 2005, 11:14 AM
Shalwa Leslie

Hi,

I'm fron Belize. Whilst i don't work on a cruise ship I found your question very interesting. Email me and let's chat. I work at the Local theater. It's the only one in our country. By your question I take it that you are a christian. I am too. Email me.
Old March 26th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Ms. Tonya DeLon Chapman

F.Y.I. Regarding Gospel Cruises...If you are ever interesting in going on a cruise you have to book specifically through the sponsoring Travel agency. I experienced my first Gospel Cruise... The One Love Gospel Cruise with Be Be Winans and I was gonna go through my own personal travel agent and found out that I would not have received all of the benefits of the concert, free tee shirts and other gifts if I went through her. I am recommending that everyone look into all the details before paying your money because the One Love Gospel Cruise was awesome and worth every penny. GOD BLESS and be wise in future decisions.
Old July 28th, 2005, 03:25 PM
God'schild

Go to www.gaithernet.com if you are intrested in booking a cruise with the Gaither Quartet and all of the gospel groups that travel with them.
Old August 26th, 2007, 05:25 AM
Beginner

sherimac600@excite.com
Hello Ms. Leslie,
I notice your comment was posted some time ago. I would like to know if you still have access to this site. I'ts so nice to see how far gospel orientation has come. Imagine in the earlier years chiristians were punished for worshipping their god. Looking forward to hear from you.
Old January 20th, 2008, 07:03 PM
Passenger

I know that this thread was started a couple of years ago. Just in case someone else is searching for Chirstian based cruises check out this website http://www.premierchristiancruises.com/