Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Entertainment on Ships
Register Forgot Password?

Entertainment on Ships All aspects of shipboard entertainment.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 18th, 2004, 02:47 PM
Beginner

Default miracle cruise ship music

I am a new cruiser who was recntly saddened by the music provided on a cruise to Bermuda. I am in my 40's and no longer frequent night clubs but love rap/R&B music. On my last cruise I expected that at least one of the night clubs would play contemporary music, much to my surprise I spent 7 days resentful that my population was being ignored, especially when i entered a room where others were enjoying elevator tunes. I am taking a cruise on carnival's miracle this october to the the Bahamas. Does anyone know if I will have to tolerate only easy listening or rock and roll music. Is there any cruise line I can count on to provide the fix I need ( luda, 50 cent, jay-z) to really have a good time. PLEASE HELP.
Sponsored Links
Old August 18th, 2004, 06:48 PM
Eve

Default Re: miracle cruise ship music

I was just on the Miracle and the music you want to listen to they play. I'm not quite sure if they play this kind of music out by the pools but in the nightclubs they do. They play the rappers that you mentioned. I think you will enjoy the movie.

Eve
Old August 18th, 2004, 10:05 PM
Eve

Default Re: miracle cruise ship music

Also...you should definetly check out the Tribute to The Beatles show! It was soo awesome!