Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Entertainment on Ships
Register Forgot Password?

Entertainment on Ships All aspects of shipboard entertainment.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 4th, 2006, 12:14 AM
Passenger

Default Quest Game-Royal Carib

Hi all - we are still alive, just long time no-posting & a ba-jillion things going on. BUT, to the point here. Mark is on the "game/entertainment" committee for his company Christmas Party, he thought it would be fun to do a version of Quest. Without giving away for those never played, can't remember the rules (well, there really aren't any I guess) but 6 to a team & there is a point system for those with their presented items. Anyone remember the point system & was it like the 1st 5 teams or something like that to present? I can't remember. I know in the end it is the numbered team with the most points that wins. Then isn't there a part when they say something about the quest game & everyone responds with "it's outta here" or something like that?

Mark/Deb
Sponsored Links
Old November 4th, 2006, 09:13 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

You could set the # of people on a team, and the points allocated based on the number of people you have at the party participating.

To end each round ends they yell.... This quest is OVER!
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old November 4th, 2006, 10:08 AM
Passenger

Thanks Kuki - I knew you would come thru for us. Just couldn't remember the ending - this quest is OVER - how simple (duh!) It should make for an interesting Christmas Party this year.

Mark/Deb
Old March 15th, 2007, 11:50 AM
Passenger

Hope no one gets fired. The more risque elements of Quest (some cruises get more risque than others) might qualify as sexual harrassment to some corporate types. Just a thought. I love the game and I've never been offended by it, plus the RC people make it very clear that this is an "adults only" activity.

Rhapsody Of The Seas 9/05, 5/06, 10/06 ROTS - Upcoming 5/6/07
Old April 5th, 2007, 11:46 PM
Passenger

LOVED that game, can't wait to do it again in two weeks!
Ours definitely got revealing... one guy ended up in a female's leopard print thong, bra, and the dance he did...wow. Even got my fiancee running around holding hands with his shirt off with another guy!
That's such a great idea...I think I might come up with a version of this for my bachlorette party!
Old January 2nd, 2009, 09:05 AM
Beginner

We played a kid version of the Quest at a huge campout. We didn't call it The Quest and of course we asked for camp type items and kept it very clean but silly. It was still very fun. We gave 10 points to the first 2 teams, 5 to the 3rd & 4th and everone else got 3.