Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Entertainment on Ships
Register Forgot Password?

Entertainment on Ships All aspects of shipboard entertainment.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 19th, 2009, 12:53 AM
Beginner

Default Pianist!!! help.

In early may of this year (2009) I took a 5 night cruise on Royal Caribbeans Enchantment of the Seas. While I was cruising we spent a good amount of time at the Schooner bar while we requested songs from a talented pianist. All I know of him is that his name is Dan (if i remember correctly) and he is originally from Australia and currently resides in London. He is probably in his mid thirty's and wears glasses and I am trying desperately to find his last name or contact info to have him possibly play the piano at an event I am to host. How could I go about finding this information or better yet.... does anybody know of this guy? We really really enjoyed him and would love to have him play for us again. Thanks a bunch!!!
-Lauren
Sponsored Links
Old June 20th, 2009, 07:44 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Pianist!!! help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren2717
In early may of this year (2009) I took a 5 night cruise on Royal Caribbeans Enchantment of the Seas. While I was cruising we spent a good amount of time at the Schooner bar while we requested songs from a talented pianist. All I know of him is that his name is Dan (if i remember correctly) and he is originally from Australia and currently resides in London. He is probably in his mid thirty's and wears glasses and I am trying desperately to find his last name or contact info to have him possibly play the piano at an event I am to host. How could I go about finding this information or better yet.... does anybody know of this guy? We really really enjoyed him and would love to have him play for us again. Thanks a bunch!!!
-Lauren
Contact Royal Caribbean and ask them about him. I'm sure they will help you find him. Did you save any of the daily programs? Good luck Mary49