Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > European & Mediterranean Destinations
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 10th, 2001, 09:57 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to Sarah Send a message via MSN to Sarah Send a message via Yahoo to Sarah
Default Athens Tours

I found this company on the internet that does both transfers from the airport to the ship and private tours. The name of the guy is George Kokkotos. He has a site at http://www.greecetravel.com/taxi/, but for all I know, the whole thing may be a rip off.

Does anyone have any experience with using this particular guy, or have any recommendations for other tour guides? I need transfers from the airport and a day long tour of Athens as well. Any help is appreciated!
Sponsored Links
Old March 14th, 2001, 03:07 PM
Other Paul

Default Re: Athens Tours

I too have been looking for a low cost alternative to the ships tours and have yet to find one. George the Taxi driver looks good but unless you have 4 people he is ungodly expensive. He costs 280 for a full day tour. You wouldn't happen to need him May 28th would you?

Paul
Old March 23rd, 2001, 12:06 PM
Cindy Hardy

I just received an email from Petros Tours offering city tours and private daily tours. The email address is [petros-tours@infopelago.gr]. Nicholas Axarlis [axarlis@privatetours.gr] is the person that sent me the email. I have emailed them requesting additional information, but you might be interested is checking them out.
Old August 13th, 2001, 12:21 AM
Cruise Maniac

Funny i should come across your message today, because i just emailed George this afternoon to get some information. We will be travelling to Athens in September. You don't say when you're going to be travelling, but i will reply back to you again when i return from Greece, and let you know how it went.
Lee
Old August 13th, 2001, 07:26 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to Sarah Send a message via MSN to Sarah Send a message via Yahoo to Sarah

I used George for for tours in several cities - he was great.