Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > European & Mediterranean Destinations
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 10th, 2001, 01:18 AM
Lola

Default River Cruise thru Europe

I am interested in taking a river cruise from Amsterdam to the Black Sea ( or a shorter one) sometime next year. Does anyone have any information on any of the River Cruises of Europe? Also I would be interested in having a roommate.
Sponsored Links
Old August 14th, 2001, 12:17 AM
Roger Dodger

Default Re: River Cruise thru Europe

My wife and I just came back from France and the Rhone River Cruise on Grand Circle Travel. 3 nights on the Riveria, 7 nights going up the river on the brand new ship, 3 nights in Paris. Wonderful!!!

On like an ocean liner, but on the river. If you want more info. -- please contact me. Roger Dodger
Old August 14th, 2001, 08:45 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi Roger:
We are going on the Rhone River Cruise on Sep. 1 from Chalon to Arles but on Uniworld Cruise Line. I'm sure we stop at the same cities you stopped at. Was the weather warm? Did it cool off in evenings at all? Any highlights of particular cities you can enlighten me about? It sounds like a very nice cruise....we fly to Lyon and fly home from Nice. Did you see any Uniworld boats at your ports?
any hints, etc. would be appreciated...............Bernie S
Old October 31st, 2001, 05:49 PM
Alexy

I have sailed with KD-cruises from Cologne to Strasburg and it was great. Their web-site is www.rivercruises.com.
Old April 4th, 2002, 11:36 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: River Cruise thru Europe

Hi,

Just wondering what your experience with Uniworld was like. We're going on a trip in June but on an entirely different ship, destination.

Janice