Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > European & Mediterranean Destinations
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 23rd, 2001, 09:54 AM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to Janet
Default Flight advice for Rome

I am trying to find decent airfare to Rome for my Grandeur trip from May 30-June 8. BA has a flight that leaves Rome at 11:50 a.m. Does anyone have experience with returning from Rome after the cruise? Do you know if we have enough time to get on a flight that leaves at 11:50 a.m.? Any advice would be appreciated including places to find good fares.

Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old August 23rd, 2001, 07:49 PM
Passenger

Send a message via ICQ to Lane Send a message via MSN to Lane Send a message via Yahoo to Lane
Default Re: Flight advice for Rome

I recently booked a cruise from Barcelona to Rome and handled my own airfare. I used a site called www.airfare.com I was able to get flights from New Orleans to Barcelona and returning back to New Orleans from Rome for $562 per person on Delta. The cruiseline wanted to charge me over $1000 for the same flight. I was suggest looking up the site I provided you. You might be able to get a good fare.

Good luck

Lane
Old August 30th, 2001, 10:43 AM
Daniele

Default Re: Flight advice for Rome

If you need transportation in Rome please contact
www.driverinrome.com
daniele