Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > European & Mediterranean Destinations
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 29th, 2002, 01:21 PM
Carol Burns

Default Constellation, 9/13, share private limo tours in Rome and Na

I will be sailing on the Constellation on Sept 13 with my husband. We have reserved a private tour in both Naples and Rome. The tours are in spacious and comfortable Mercedes vans with a highly recommended tour company in Italy. We were sharing with two other people, who have had to cancel their cruise.

The tour sounds great – a private tour for the same cost or less – and not packed in a coach. In Rome, we’re planning on seeing Ancient Rome, but we’re very flexible on exact sights. In Naples, we’re doing Pompeii and more.

Please let me know if you’re interested in sharing these tours with us.
Sponsored Links
Old August 7th, 2002, 10:58 AM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to Jan
Default Re: Constellation, 9/13, share private limo tours in Rome an

Sorry, we cannot help you out in your quest for tour companions, but we will be in the same cities in October, and would like to know the particulars of who you are using. How did you find reputable ( hopefully) tour guides.

I did this two years ago by using Renaissance Cruise boards. Unfortunately, they are no longer around. We are booked on Celebrity, as well, and they do not offer boards.

Thanks for any help and info you can offer. Enjoy
Old August 8th, 2002, 07:47 AM
CarolBurns

Default Re: Re: Constellation, 9/13, share private limo tours in Rom

Regarding question about private tours - this is my first attempt to try and arrange a private tour - but there is great advice on the different message boards.
Some of the recommendations include:
www.driverinrome.com
www.romalimo.com
www.eternaltourist.com
www.maxleota.com

If you're going to Villefranche, there is
Dream Tours or
www.sunny-days.net

These have been reommended by various people on the message boards. hope this helps - I'm still hoping that I can find folks to share the excursions.

Cheers!
Carol
Old August 27th, 2002, 10:12 PM
Glen and Lisa

Default Re: Constellation, 9/13, share private limo tours in Rome an

Carol,

We are sailing on the Constellation on Sept 13th as well and are interested in sharing the tours you mentioned. Please respond via email, thanks.

Glen and Lisa