Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > European & Mediterranean Destinations
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 27th, 2002, 11:20 AM
Browezilla

Default Best cruise for Norwegian Fjords

Hi there,

I'm interested in a Norwegian Fjords cruise, and would like to solicite input as to which cruise or cruise line has the best trip. I'm really not interested in anything over 12 days in length, and generally prefer these cruise lines: Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, Princess, Carnival, but would be willing to try another line priced similarly to these. Generally prefer cruises with active itineraries, as I love to constantly be on the go. Thanks in advance for your help!
Sponsored Links
Old December 15th, 2002, 12:14 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Best cruise for Norwegian Fjords

WE WENT LAST YEAR ON NCL. IT WENT ALL THE WAY UP TO THE NORTH CAPE AND AROUND. GREAT TRIP. A NEW PORT EVERY DAY. ONE OF THE STOPS WAS THE CAPTAINS HOME TOWN, SO HE TOLD US ABOUT IT ON THE P.A. SYSTEM.