Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > European & Mediterranean Destinations
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 19th, 2003, 10:07 AM
Passenger

Default British Isles cruise - early Spring 2004

Hello, I'm a student in NYC graduating university this semester, and I'm doing the absolute best I can trying to find a deal for 2 people for $4,000-$5,000 with airfare included.

My mother & I are wanting to go sometime in early 2004, both leaving from JFK Airport. As far as our destination, Southampton seems to be where most of the British Isles cruises port, but we're not picky. Cruiseline is unimportant, as long as we've heard of it & it has a great reputation! As far as length, 7-14 days sounds great, & we must have a balcony - that's my mom's only demand. lol

Thanks for any advice you could give!
Sheila

Sponsored Links
Old September 22nd, 2003, 05:15 PM
Captain

Default Re: British Isles cruise - early Spring 2004

Hi Sheila,

We've sailed out of Dover too, but I guess you probably have seen that on the itineraries. I'll let you know if I run across any specials. I guess just keep your eyes peeled. I wish you the best of luck, but I think it's going to be hard to get a balcony within your budget. But the Europe cruise prices were spectacular in 2003, so maybe they will be in 2004 too. Princess had some specials last summer for past passengers on the Scandinavia routes for $999 per person for an outside cabin, so keep an eye on the specials section of their site this year because I think they do sail the British Isles route. Have fun!

Donna
Old October 30th, 2003, 03:58 PM
Passenger

Default Re: British Isles cruise - early Spring 2004

We have booked the brand new Jewel of the Seas which is doing this itinerary next year. It leaves June 21 from Harwich, England. Lori Cunningham has great prices!

Lorrie
Old November 1st, 2003, 04:53 AM
glum

Default Re: Re: British Isles cruise - early Spring 2004

hi guys, we are on the Jewel of the seas first cruise from england, which is in may. we have paid about 1,200 pounds for a B class cabin, which looks very posh. We are from England so we don't have any airfairs included in that price.

Chez :-)