Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > European & Mediterranean Destinations
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 9th, 2004, 07:31 PM
KSEA

Default Share Tour Splendour of the Seas June 5

We are looking for 4 more people to share private tours with. If interested please respond.
Sponsored Links
Old May 7th, 2004, 07:44 PM
muzzy10

Default Re: Share Tour Splendour of the Seas June 5

Hi KSEa, WE will be on the splendour June 5. We have a fulltour for Florence but there are only four of us right now for Pompeii/Amalfi coast tour already booked. Also, the other couple on this tour may want to hook up with you guys for Rome(we are taking the train as we have been to Rome before) . If you want to, contact tcoralspring@aol.com and tell her we communicated through the cruisemates board. i We have only been browsing on cruise critic before. Let me know what plans you are making. Muzzy 10 AKA Marge R.
Old May 8th, 2004, 11:07 PM
schodak

Default Re: Re: Share Tour Splendour of the Seas June 5

We are doing the Brilliance med tour in July. I see you have planned private excursions.
Can you tell me details of how and whom to contact for arranging private tours?
Thanks
SCHODAK
Old May 9th, 2004, 10:40 AM
muzzy10

Default Re: Re: Re: Share Tour Splendour of the Seas June 5

Hi Brilliance cruiser, The person we are using in Florence is Paola, who can be reached at info@florencetours.com. She was highly rcommended on the cruise critic message boards{Europe,Ports of Call}. They also recommendedseesorrrento.com with Marcello. Ther are others for Rome and the other ports as well. You can learn a lot by browsing those boards., which is my suggestion to you. Happy sailing! Muzzy
Old May 9th, 2004, 01:23 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Share Tour Splendour of the Seas June 5

I would also recommend Paola of Florence Tour (info@florencetour.com) for Livorno,Salvatore of DriveAmalfi (driveamalfi@hotmail.com) for Naples and Sylvie of Azur Guides (sylvie.di.cristo@wanadoo.fr) for Villefranche.

They are the three best guides in those ports.

Mike