Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > European & Mediterranean Destinations
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 19th, 2004, 09:22 PM
adam childs

Default Barcelona

We will be traveling on the 9/30 Mille med cruise and are wondering how hard it is to get from the hotels to the ship --- if we can use a taxi we would like to rather than doing the transfer. Anyone have any thoughts
Sponsored Links
Old March 20th, 2004, 03:32 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Barcelona

Can't be hard at all. . . and we found the taxi drivers in Barcelona to be very nice.
Old March 20th, 2004, 05:12 AM
gaborn65

I was worried about the same thing. I could tell you horror stories about Miami trying to get a taxi. We booked Angie with international taxi for pick us up from the airport to pier, pier to hotel, and hotel to back to airport. If you are interested I can give you her email address.
Old March 22nd, 2004, 09:37 AM
Captain

Hi Adam,

We also found the taxis to be very readily available in Barcelona, so I don't think you'll have a problem, but your hotel will also assist you with transportation.

Happy traveling,
Donna
Old March 25th, 2004, 07:30 PM
RKWeber

Depends on where your hotel is. We were in Barcelona last year and had no trouble getting around via taxi. The port is in town. Taxis are easy to get from all of the hotels, I dislike transfers as you are treated like cattle. Most of the time the taxis are cheaper.