Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > European & Mediterranean Destinations
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 6th, 2004, 05:18 PM
debbie B

Default Princess Brisish Isles

Hi I would like to chat with other passengers sailing on the Golden Princess departing May 22,2005

Thanks debbie
Sponsored Links
Old November 7th, 2004, 08:34 AM
Lorraine Petrasek

Default Re: Princess Brisish Isles

My husband and I are also sailing on May 22nd British Isles. We are from NJ.
Old November 20th, 2004, 05:42 PM
debbie B

Default Re: Re: Princess Brisish Isles

Hi When are you arriving in London and where are you staying?Is this your first cruise to the British Isles?
Old January 13th, 2005, 11:28 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Princess Brisish Isles

Hi all my friend and I are sailing on the Golden Princess out of New York. My husband has had enough traveling for a while so I am traveling with a friend. Have never been on a transatlantic crossing before but it seemed like a good deal except when we started looking for air fare one way back from London. Has anyone got their flights home yet and are there any deals out there??

Have traveled a lot but never to Scotland and Ireland. Don't know much about Dublin, Belfast, Glasgow??

Where are you all staying in NY ? Haven't booked a hotel yet but the cruise line seems to be expensive on their transfers $256 a piece for 1 night.

Some question about where we are staying in London. We decided to leave Southampton and travel to the Cotswolds instead of going to London. We have been there before and done all the touristy things. Haven't seem Cotswolds and have heard so much about them. Plan to stay there 2 nights and then take train to --- got to figure that out. We will end out trip with the Chelsea Flower show in London on May 26 and then next day back to states.

Where is everyone staying in London it seems so pricey??

Later

Post Edited (01-13-05 23:32)
Old January 14th, 2005, 05:29 PM
debbie B

Default Re: Re: Princess Brisish Isles

Hi I am not sure we are on the same trip Our trip is departing from Southhampton on May 22 and returnig to Southhampton on june2,2005 on the Golden Princess. We booked our own hotel in London through Londontown.com and although expensive it was much less then the cruise
If you need any help just email me at Debbei@vdn .ca