Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > European & Mediterranean Destinations
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 11th, 2005, 01:49 PM
TGT

Default Greece

My friend and I are interested in visiting Greece. Someone told us that cruising is a great way to see the Greek Isles. We are at a loss as to how to start our planning. Any advice on who we should use? Which cruise lines go to Greece? If anyone has taken a cruise, let us know how it was!
Sponsored Links
Old April 11th, 2005, 04:18 PM
Athena

Default Re: Greece

Hi,

A little info. you may find helpful. I am taking my second cruise to the Greek Islands May 1st with Princess. In my opinion they have some of the best itineries. There island stays are usually for almost an entire day and most of the sailing is done at night. Celebrity also has appealing itineries. I would start with brochures from either of these lines. A good travel guide would also prove very helpful. National Geographic publishes one with much info. on each group of islands, listing sights, restaurants, etc.
I agree with your friend. A cruise is a great way to see the Greek Islands, an opportunity for an overview.

Good luck with your plans.