Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > European & Mediterranean Destinations
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 21st, 2005, 07:11 PM
Eduin

Default romantic dinner in rome??

does anyone know of a nice romantic restaurant in rome?... (affordable would be nice... but then , whats affordable over there? )... would like to take my other half to something like a nice terrace... will be in rome sept 21-23 ..pre gran princess .
Sponsored Links
Old May 21st, 2005, 07:22 PM
Passenger

Default Re: romantic dinner in rome??

You might try La Pergola, the rooftop terrace restaurant at the Rome Calalieri Hilton.
JOE
Old May 22nd, 2005, 01:49 PM
wripro

Default Re: Re: romantic dinner in rome??

dal bolognese on the piazza del popolo has a lovely terrace overlooking the whole plaza and delicious food and great people watching. if you want to splurge even more the restaurant in the hotel de russie on the via del babuino just ooff the pizza del popolo has a beuatiful terrace.in fact the whole experience is memorable.
Old May 23rd, 2005, 09:39 AM
Captain

Default Re: romantic dinner in rome??

I think one of the most romantic squares in Rome is the Piazza Navona, and I love eating outside. We've tried a few in that area, and this is our favorite so far: Osteria dell'Antiquario. I had to look up the spelling and saw a Frommers review at http://frommers.com/destinations/rome/D42705.html. Passetto is also great if you want to eat right in the square.

Pub crawls are popular in the UK, but the most romantic at night in Rome is the "fountain crawl" with a gelatti along the way.

Hope you have a great time,
Dona