CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   European & Mediterranean Destinations (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/european-mediterranean-destinations/)
-   -   Romecabs and Stefano (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/european-mediterranean-destinations/305661-romecabs-stefano.html)

Missy68 December 25th, 2005 12:14 PM

Romecabs and Stefano

Did anybody use this company?are they reliable?

Suzysch January 9th, 2006 02:30 PM

yes, we used them back in August and they were great, spoke English very well and was worth every dollar!!!

neill February 14th, 2006 06:50 AM

I Have not heard about this company.When in Rome i spoke with Daniele the owner of driverinrome.com and he said that a lot of new companies where born in the last 2 years.
I decide to use them since they had on their website a guestbook with a lot of happy clients.
Their email is
info@driverinrome.com
Neil

cruiztime April 1st, 2006 07:46 PM

Yes, we used him last summer when we were in Rome - highly recommend him.

Always on time, very reliable and a real nice guy. He picked us up at the airport, took us touring one night in Rome, took us to the ship and returned us to the airport. There were several people in our group and he even picked us up at different hotels in Rome for our evening tour.

Several of the people we met on the boards used him and all of us were very pleased.

Have a wonderful cruise and enjoy Stefano - he is wonderful!

Marion :roll:

Jeff Voegtlin April 13th, 2006 02:24 PM

Do they have a website?

Thanks,

cruiztime April 13th, 2006 06:23 PM

I don't have his website.

Send him off an email and ask him for it.

Can't recommend him enough:

allagrande@hotmail.it

Hope you have a good trip. I had great fun planning our Med cruise last Summer and am looking forward to another wonderful cruise to the Baltics in August.

Marion :roll:

Missy68 September 9th, 2006 10:25 AM

Thank you for all the info!!

Missy68 November 25th, 2006 12:36 PM

Yes,I used them and I was very happy with the service received.
They can be contacted also at www.romecabs.com
Thank you again for the precious info!!

Jack65 November 27th, 2006 10:17 PM

Hello, we used benvenuto limos and they can be found at benvenutolimos.com They were great and very professional and returned all of my emails with great speed. I can't say enough good things about this company. Good luck

NAS-KARR January 22nd, 2007 03:40 PM

We too used Rome Cabs and Stefano..............................
5 stars !
GO FOR IT !

CIAO...............STEVE

andy-penn January 23rd, 2007 12:13 PM

www.romeinlimo.com
We had a great time with them.

cruiztime January 29th, 2007 09:46 PM

Stefano is the way to go. If we ever return to Rome, we will use him again.

You won't be sorry if you book with Rome Cabs.

Marion

Giuly April 7th, 2007 04:28 AM

Hi, we used GiĆ² and they can be found at www.sorrentotopcar.com They were great and very professional.He spoke perfect English, was most knowledgeable of the area, very friendly and an excellent driver.
Denis

maxwell109 October 20th, 2007 09:10 AM

Stefano and Rome Cabs are extremely reliable

Stefano and Rome Cabs are simply the BEST! We were a party of 8 leaving from 2 different airports. When 6 of us didn't make our connecting flight in Newark (avoid Newark airport if at all possible!), I called Stefano at 5:00am (his time). He was gracious, met our daughter's family, and transported them to our cruise ship. As upset as they were that we weren't all together, Stefano personally took excellent care of them.

When we were able to join our cruise ship en route, we called Stefano to advise him of our disembarkation time. One of his associates, Maurizio, was waiting for us as promised (he even told us he arrived a half-hour early so as not to keep us waiting).

Stefano also arranged our Vatican Museum tour. Another associate, Antonella, was an absolutely superb guide; she even spent 30 minutes more than agreed to without charging us an additional euro!

Finally, Maurizio arrived promptly at our hotel at 6:00am in order to get us to the airport in time for our departing flight.

Everything was on time, very professional, and exceeded our expectations. If there's a better service in Rome than Stefano and Rome Cabs, I'd sure like to know about it. We felt like we received superior value from Stefano!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want additional information

Missy68 December 6th, 2007 11:53 AM

Hello Everybody,I used them and had no problems at all.
Drivers were on time and helpful.
Thank you for the precious info.

EasternCruiser March 6th, 2008 09:10 AM

Is this the company website?
www.romecabs.com

maxwell109 March 6th, 2008 10:43 AM

Hello, EasternCruiser!

Yes, www.romecabs.com is the website for Stefano and company.

Missy68 November 25th, 2008 02:05 PM

Thank you for the info

Missy68 May 24th, 2009 12:52 PM

I am looking to share a Cab to the airport from Solstice docking at Civitavecchia June 5th.
we are a party of four leaving the ship at 08:00am to arrive to the airport at 09:00am...Anybody?

Motorcity January 16th, 2010 02:24 PM

try also Palazzi Service: Chauffeured limousine, Event production, Airplane and yacht hiring, Security service and VIP Assistance

gemini April 17th, 2010 10:59 AM

Palazzi is a pretty good limo service

lavivi October 15th, 2010 10:00 AM

Hello, we used benvenuto limos and they can be found at benvenutolimos.com They were great and very professional and returned all of my emails with great speed. I can't say enough good things about this company. Good luck

Nothin but blue skies October 25th, 2010 03:19 PM

Contracted with Stefano in 2007 and 2009. Great service and value both times. He does respond promptly to emails to answer any questions.
Have a great time; wish I was going with you.
Arrivederci

gemini February 15th, 2012 04:32 AM

I always use Palazzi Service: Chauffeured limousine, Event production, Airplane and yacht hiring, Security service and VIP Assistance very classy:o:o