Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > European & Mediterranean Destinations
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 9th, 2006, 04:30 PM
First Mate

I am finding this particular message board to be quite helpful.

Thanks, Bambi, for the information. Hubby and I are planning on doing a Mediterranean cruise in 2007.

Could you tell me what sort of prices the Rome, Florence, and Naples tours came to?

Is it best to arrange these before you cruise?
Sponsored Links
Old September 10th, 2006, 05:53 AM
Beginner

Dear Terri,

I am currently Europe right now so I apologize for taking long to get back to you. To know more about the rates you can visit their website www.romeinlimo.com. But you should make sure if the rates will be the same for 2007 as you know everything is getting more expensive every year. Even though, their rates are one of the lowest from other companies. It is the same for the price of Monte Carlo, you have to email her and she will give you all the rates. When I was planning my cruise I did alot of research and read great things about them on different websites like www.frommers.com. In my last trip in Sicily I used another company called www.sicilylife.com, their driver was a great guy but he was what you can say a "driver" only. He was not able to explain any of the sites to us.

Norwegian Jewel (2006)
Westerdam Transatlantic (2005)
Ryndam Alaska (2004)
Golden Princess (Eastern Caribbean) (2003)
RCCL Majesty of the Seas (Bahamas) (2002)
Disney Magic Charter Sailing (Bahamas) (1999)
Old September 18th, 2006, 12:02 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Duman

I have seen several posts recommending Duman for Rome touring. How far in advance did you contact him for reservations? Also, what are his fees? Does he charge per person, per hour, or how? We will be sailing on May 1, 2007 and plan to stay in Rome for a few days before the cruise.
Old September 29th, 2006, 02:02 PM
Beginner

My wife and i loved benvenutolimos. They were great and cover quite a lot of groud in ITaly. Drivers were all great and spoke good English!
Old October 20th, 2006, 12:30 PM
Passenger

I will agree with Bambi. Rome in Limo was great!

Duman picked us up at the port in Rome and drove us to Tivoli for the day and then back to the hotel. He recommended a great cafe for lunch as well as well as dinner. We ate at the place that created Fetticine Alfredo! Best pasta I have ever had!

Carlo drove us around Rome the next day and arranged for a private guide through the Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel. Katrina was wonderful! She offered alot of side commentaries about the museum that I know we would not have gotten otherwise. Showed us the best place to stand in the Sistine Chapel to get the full effect!

Carlo took us around areas that we would not have been able to see on a tour bus.

I was very nervous about booking sometime on line sight unseen but was not disappointed! I would definitely use them again!
Old October 29th, 2006, 01:41 PM
First Mate

I understand that prices in 2007 will not necessarily be the same as now....but I'm just wondering if we are looking at $200 or $1000!!!! **
Old November 3rd, 2006, 02:45 PM
Beginner

Dear Terry,

Last week I was double checking Rome In Limo's website looking for information regarding the Vatican for my friends. I did notice that they already have the new rates on their webpage. You can find their rates by going on their website. I wish you a wonderful cruise.
Old November 15th, 2006, 04:27 PM
Beginner

Default Hi:

Old November 19th, 2006, 12:08 PM
Passenger

Hello, We used Benvenuto Limos and they were amazing. The service was great, driver was brilliant and went the extra mile. He was very good at recommending good restaurants including a great little Gelato shop
They have a really good website www.benvenutolimos.com
Happy Cruising