Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > European & Mediterranean Destinations
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 29th, 2006, 07:34 AM
Passenger

Default Carnival Freedom Mediterranean April 7 2007

Hi!
We are planning a cruise on Carnival Freedom April 7 2007.
We are a family of five with children aged 7, 11 and 13.
We would like to here from other families planning for this cruise.
Damian
Sponsored Links
Old February 24th, 2007, 11:46 PM
Passenger

My family is on the that same freedom cruise, a few weeks before yours. I'll let you know how it is.
Old June 6th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Passenger

Default How did Carnival Freedom Mediterranean Cruise Go?

I noticed that Overthehill posted a reply that their family went on the cruise a few weeks before. Can you let me know as well how the cruise went? We have children ages 18 and 21, and are interested in finding out about 7-night Mediterranean cruises. --Heidi
Old June 6th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Passenger

HSaywer,
My family went on the Carnival Freedom 12 Day Med. cruise departing on March 26.
The cruise was fantastic. Food & service was excellent. The destinations were fastinating. But I do not recomend this cruise if you are looking for relaxation. It is very demanding, if you are doing excersions that is. I do have to say I was more tired when I got home, than I was when I left.
I have 3 children. My 15 & 17 year old daughters were part of the teen program. Well- for about 5 minutes. My 17 year old daughter found one or two friends. But my 15 year old daughter complained of boredom and finished the library of books by the time it was done. Neither of them liked the teen program, or the directors. Luckily for you, your children are older and there is a lot to do if your oer 18. (unlike teens and children who didn't have much to do).
All in all, its a wonderful ship if your over 18.