Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > European & Mediterranean Destinations
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 2nd, 2006, 03:18 PM
Passenger

Default Carnival Liberty

My wife and I are doing the 12 day cruise from Civitavecchia, with friends, sailing Oct. 22nd. At the end of the cruise all our friends are heading home, but we are staying on board for the 16 day transatlantic ending in FT. Lauderdale. Anyone from South Florida doing the same?
Sponsored Links
Old October 17th, 2006, 11:56 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Back to Back Cruise on the Liberty?

Wow, you two are racking up lots of sea miles on your back to back cruises on the Liberty. My wife considered doing a back to back cruise on one of the cruise ships rotating between the western & eastern caribbean cruise but never did it. We will be on the 16 day cruise with you leaving on November 3. Sexteen more days!!!
Old October 18th, 2006, 11:41 AM
Passenger

When my wife considered the back to back I wasn't fast enough to talk her out of it. Result.......FOUR WEEKS at sea! Actually the 12 day Mediterranean, leading into the transatlantic, with eight hectic port days, will probably be quite exhausting and we'll need the rest. The good news, when we arrive back in Ft. Lauderdale we're home. No more flying.
Old October 21st, 2006, 01:11 AM
Cruise Maniac

How nice to start being so far from home but finish so close to home. We'll have a long flight back to the San Francisco Bay Area once we disembark in Ft. Lauderdale. We arrive in Rome (FCO) at about 8:30am and hope to reach the Liberty soon after it allows passengers to board. I'm sure we'll be exhausted after 15+ hours of travel.

Bill & Sabrina