Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > European & Mediterranean Destinations
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 19th, 2006, 12:31 PM
Passenger

We used benvenutolimos and they were excellent. They can be reached at benvenutolimos.com
Most companys do business by way of us faxing in a credit card number. it's safe than having it in cyber space.
Sponsored Links
Old September 19th, 2006, 09:33 PM
Passenger

we haveRomeinlimo booked for 3 days in October. I emailed my cc info. The other tour company would not take info via email, they required a fax which is inconvenient to me.
Old September 20th, 2006, 09:11 AM
Beginner

Default Yep;

We emailed them our credit card details.

We were totally pleased with the services of Rome in Limo.
The people that showed us around were very knowledgeable, most courteous, and extremely proud of their great city.
We highly recommend them.
Old October 9th, 2006, 01:38 PM
Beginner

Hello,

My wife and I used benvenutolimos.com and they were fantastic. I can't say enough good things about these guys. I prefer to fax over credit card info but that's just me.
I'm sure my cc is out in cyber space as i type this :-)
Old October 12th, 2006, 10:01 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Just returned from 12 night Venice to Barcelona on Melle

Quote:
Originally Posted by faramarz
June 27th-Civitavecchia

We met Rudy from Rome in Limo (www.romeinlimo.com) at 8:00am. The cost for the entire day was 440 Euros (plus tip). The drive to Rome was about an hour.
We went to Trevi Fountain (much larger and ornate than I had imagined), The Forum and Colloseum, Circus Maximus were so inspiring. Rudy secured our tickets and we went right to the front of a large line.
We had the best gelato in Rome right behind the parlament. I still can't forget about that gelato. The name was Julliti.

Ah, We emailed them our Credit Card Details.

Have a nice cruise.
What I really appreciate about your post, faramarz, is that you gave pricing info.

Do you think this was a savings over what could be booked through the cruise ship?
Old October 19th, 2006, 11:59 PM
Passenger

I;'m back from the Golden Princess Greece tour and spent 2 days in Rome with Rome in Limo. Dumas picked us up at the ship at 8:00 in the morning and drove us to Tivoli and then back into Rome to the hotel. The next day Carlos picked us up and drove us around the city, then to the Vatican where we had tickets for the Papel Audience and a tour of the Vatican museum and Sistene Chapel with a private guide.
They then picked us up for the airport the next day.
The total for 2 people was 1000 Euros. but it was worth every penny. We certainly got to see more than I think we would have on a tour with 40 other people. Certainly the Vatican Tour was worth. The guide Katrina was very knowledgeable and offered alot of side commentaries that I don't think we would have gotten otherwise!
Old March 31st, 2007, 06:14 AM
Passenger

Default Limoinitaly

Just back from the Carnival Liberty cruise. We tried to book our shore excursions with driverinrome since we had used in the past but they were booked for the day so we choose to give limoinitaly.com a shot.Our contact was Monia she offers the best rates and excellent service. We started with Livorno our driver took us to the sights we wanted and
gave us a history lesson during the drive. He also made great recommendations. He spoke speak perfect English and was well mannered.We had the same driver for Rome the day we explored the incredible monumnets this city has to offer. We were on a cruise so only had one day in each port. The driver picked us up at each dock and was always on time. Using this king of service allowed us to take full advantage of each day and see the most notable sights for as long or short as we wanted.Our drivers also made the day feel like we were visiting with friends/family instead of a riding with a stale bus driver and 60 other passengers. If you havent guessed yet, I very much support your use of their service for your vacation.
As far as cost, we found it reasonable and even less expensive than the
cruise line excursions packages where you take a bus trip with 60 or so other passengers and have no say in the stops and duration.

Have a great vacation!!
Neil
Old April 4th, 2007, 03:42 PM
Passenger

When we was in Italy we had a really good driver/guide in Naples for a one day trip to the Amalfi Coast- it was wunderfull
I can really raccomandate him - Giuseppe ( www.sorrentotopcar.com)
He shows us all the beautifull things in this region and we had also the possibility to buy some fantastic ceramics!