Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > European & Mediterranean Destinations
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 28th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Best Way to Get To / Spend Time in Sintra

I have been reading the posts and they have been immensely helpful.
I will be traveling to Lisbon on the Grand Princess for just a day (a Sunday, 7am-4pm) and want to visit Sintra.

I believe the ship docks outside Rossio at a tram station called Alcantara Mar. I can get to Rossio or other stations from Alacantara Mar, but wondering if there is a direct route to Sintra.

Also, since my time there will be limited, can anyone suggest one palace/castle that is best to spend time visiting? I understand the bus will make a circular route and I want to enjoy visiting at one of the stops.

Many thanks,
and happy travels,
Jeana
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Tags
alcantaramar, route, sintra, spend, time

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
POLL: How much time do you spend together on a cruise? mbuckellew Chit - Chat for Cruisers 28 April 30th, 2014 05:32 PM
How much time do you spend in your cabin? Dorothy Chit - Chat for Cruisers 36 August 17th, 2007 10:47 AM
how much time do you spend in your cabin? sslowbliss Norwegian Cruise Lines 15 August 29th, 2006 11:45 AM
How much time should i spend on a cruise and what should i d Lord.Moreau Royal Caribbean International 5 January 14th, 2005 11:24 PM
Poll: Where Do You Spend Your Time? Mermaid Chit - Chat for Cruisers 17 May 5th, 2004 02:26 PM