Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > European & Mediterranean Destinations
Register Forgot Password?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 9th, 2012, 05:57 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Civitavecchia Transfers Fattori Car Service

Has anyone used this company Fattori Car Service Rome for a transfer from civitavecchia Port to Rome Airport?
Sponsored Links
Old January 9th, 2012, 07:09 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Stefany

I used this company in October 2011, they are reliable, good prices I recommend to you this company. You contact they by e-mail info@fattoricarservice.com
Old January 9th, 2012, 02:43 PM
Administrator
Admiral

I'm leaving this up as an example of how some private tour guides and services operate.

First a question is posted and then a recommendation is given.

This would be fine but in this case and sadly many others is that it is from the same person or same computer. Yes, we have the IP trace to prove it.

Please be wary of one post questions followed by a one post count answer and ALWAYS get other recommendations of a service or tour before taking it.

I have no idea if this service is legit or not. They may have fantastic service and reasonable pricing. However, I personally would be wary because of the way they "seed" message boards to get business.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Closed Thread