Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > European & Mediterranean Destinations
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 12th, 2012, 05:42 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Skype™ to lilianam
Smile private tour excursions POMPEI,SORRENTO,AMALFI

Hi,
i'm from Salerno a nice city on the ocean near Naples.
In case you are on a Mediterranean cruise and you arrive to SALERNO or NAPOLI harbour I advise you to contact local private guide and private drivers here in Naples.
Prices are less expensive and if you want to see the beauties of Amalfi coast you need to rent a car or maximum a minibus so they can enter and park in small villages such as Positano, Ravello....
I'm very fond of my area and last year I had a marvellous experience!!!.
Some friends of my French friend asked me to accompany them in a tour guide (i speak Engkish and French fluently) along the Amalfi coast and Pompeii ruines.
they really enjoyed and even told me they had never had such a nice guide!!!!
So in case you need driver and guide for your stop to Salerno or Naples I'll be very happy to accompany you in the area.
I like meeting people, exchanging ideas and i also like people know my area, it is one of the most beautiful of Italy.
The city of Salerno has also got many attractions, the oldest medical school of medieval period is here, the magnificient cathedral in Norman style, the fantastic vieuw of both Amalfi coast and Cilento coast from the old Arechi Castle at the top of the hill , the narrow streets of the old city centre with artcraft shops,many nice churches of all periods,and at least but not last one of the longest walking by the sea in Italy.
ALL THIS IS SALERNO!!!!!!!
From Salerno in less than 30 min you are in Pompei, Ercolano,Greek archeological site of Paestum,.In 35 min to Naples by train and in only 5 min by bus or by car you reach the first village of the Amalfi coast , the village of "Vietri sul mare", very well known for its famous artcrafts works: potteries.
50 min by train to Sorrento and to Royal Palace of Caserta.
Sponsored Links