Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > European & Mediterranean Destinations
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 13th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seeking Europe cruise companion-Late Sept 2012

Seeking Europe cruise companion-Late Sept 2012
Hi there!

I'm looking to travel on or around 22 Sept and return 7 October 2012. I'd like to do a Mediterranean or Baltic cruise, minimum of 7 days. Please e-mail if interested @ krisseaforth@hotmail.com

I'm 30 (31 in Sept) female working for the military in Germany and can leave from just about any port, so if you're interested an have the time I'd love to have a cruise partner.
Sponsored Links
Old September 24th, 2012, 09:02 AM
Welcome Newcomer

hi not sure if I emailed you already but I am looking for a partner to travel with me on a cruise I booked already from Barcelona on Oct 28th, 2012 - its 12 days, goes to France, Italy, Turkey & Greece - its a great cruise on Royal Caribbean - returns to Barcelona as well on Nov 8 - I have a balcony cabin, paid for 2 already, friend couldnt make it - interested?? I'm a single male from NY, laid back easy going, just want to see all the places, Rome etc and have a good time, been n cruises before love them. I could let you share the cabin for $1,200 total. Let me know soon! thanks
Old October 14th, 2012, 03:41 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for a Cruise & a Companion to share

Hi,
Am in Italy now and would like to book a European cruise (leaving from an Italian port). Let me me know if interested and would like to join.

Best,
Mir