Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > European & Mediterranean Destinations
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 10th, 2013, 04:22 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Recommended Tour Guide for Ephesus

I researched a number of tour companies before I chose Ephesus

Travel Guide as our tour company. It was an excellent choice. We

had a private tour with a guide and driver. Our guide Mr.

Denizhan Pekoz, spoke perfect english. He was very professional

and knowledgeable. The cost was less than the ship tour and we

got to see a lot more. Our guide met us at the ship and we had a

nice Mercedes van. I would highly recommend this company for a

tour of Ephesus. Do not hesitate to use this company. You will

not be disappointed.
Sponsored Links
Old February 12th, 2014, 07:59 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Kusadasi Port - Guided Ephesus Tours

I just wanted to share how much we enjoyed our private Ephesus Tour with Guided Ephesus Tours in July 2013.
While we were hesitant to book private tours instead of using the shipís excursions, we heard so much about Guided Ephesus Tours by our friends. I must say that when each of us is asked for the highlight of the trip, we all shout Ephesus and SAM! He was as knowledgeable as possible about world history, current affairs and social mores. He was patient, caring and paid attention to our needs and desires. Perhaps the most important aspect was that he spoke English clearly and precisely and we understood all the idiomatic comments and jokes.
Turkey was a beautiful country with many kind and wonderful people. Sam took us to a local restaurant and was in charge of the ordering for all 8 of us. We were delighted with the choices and service provided by the Turkish people. When it was time to leave we were all so sad that the day had to come to a close. We all hugged and promised to keep in touch.
I highly recommend taking this tour and seeing the Terrace Houses. The Village of Sirince was breathtaking with the Antique Church. The Temple of Artemis is deservedly called one of the seven wonders of the world. The Celcus Library and Theatre are outstanding in their magnitude. Imagine a forum with a capacity of 24,000!
I highly recommend Guided Ephesus Tours and SAM to anyone stops in Kusadasi
Old February 13th, 2014, 12:33 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Our tour guide Taylan was very knowledgeable and told us the best places to get photos of various things. At several attractions, he let us have time to ourselves to walk around.

I highly recommend getting your own, private tour with this ephesustoursguide.com company when you dock in Kusadasi. Itís much better than getting on a crowded bus and waiting for other people in your party.

Our tour guide Taylan was great he was very knowledgable and could answer any question we had. Even though it was very crowded in Ephesus Taylan seemed to get us to each place before the big crowds arrived! We would definitely recommend this company and tour guide and Turkey of course!
Old April 17th, 2014, 04:11 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by david_scott View Post
I just wanted to share how much we enjoyed our private Ephesus Tour with Guided Ephesus Tours in July 2013.
While we were hesitant to book private tours instead of using the shipís excursions, we heard so much about Guided Ephesus Tours by our friends. I must say that when each of us is asked for the highlight of the trip, we all shout Ephesus and SAM! He was as knowledgeable as possible about world history, current affairs and social mores. He was patient, caring and paid attention to our needs and desires. Perhaps the most important aspect was that he spoke English clearly and precisely and we understood all the idiomatic comments and jokes.
Turkey was a beautiful country with many kind and wonderful people. Sam took us to a local restaurant and was in charge of the ordering for all 8 of us. We were delighted with the choices and service provided by the Turkish people. When it was time to leave we were all so sad that the day had to come to a close. We all hugged and promised to keep in touch.
I highly recommend taking this tour and seeing the Terrace Houses. The Village of Sirince was breathtaking with the Antique Church. The Temple of Artemis is deservedly called one of the seven wonders of the world. The Celcus Library and Theatre are outstanding in their magnitude. Imagine a forum with a capacity of 24,000!
I highly recommend Guided Ephesus Tours and SAM to anyone stops in Kusadasi
does this tour company take credit cards?

[url=http://www.cruisingtalk.com]
Next Up NCL Jade
Old June 20th, 2014, 07:53 AM
Welcome Newcomer

We paid a symbolic deposit by credit card trought their secure booking page. On the way back Kusadasi Port, we made a quick stop to pay our remaining balance and some of us paid acasch and some by credit card.
Old June 29th, 2014, 10:34 AM
Cruise Maniac

Thanks for the info

[url=http://www.cruisingtalk.com]
Next Up NCL Jade