Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Family Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Family Cruising Discuss family cruising - kids programs, babysitting, infant care, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 16th, 2002, 02:55 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Help, does Celebrity have a children's program after Labor D

I am taking 3 children (3,12,14) on the Celebrity Galaxy on Sept. 20. I did this based on my TA's recommendation that they have a good children's propgram. Now it appears they may not be offering a children's program at that time of year. Can anyone help me on this. My TA said her agency has reservations for 28 kids 10 to 15 on the same trip. Does it make a difference if there are a specific number of children on the cruise? I appreciate the help. I am trying to determine whether we need to reconsider traveling on Celebrity. Also, we have reserved a Sky Suite. Does anyone know whether this room will allow us to have enough space to move around? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old March 17th, 2002, 08:31 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Help, does Celebrity have a children's program after Lab

Kathi,

What I was told by my TA & Celebrity they alway have 3 staff members for the children year round. Go to the celebritycruises.com go to frequently asked questions you can e-mail additional questions. I had a reply same day we are going in April my son(6 years old) has spring break the week of April 22nd which is late we will be on the Zenith.

Ann
Old March 18th, 2002, 09:20 AM
Luisa Frey Gaynor

I'm the family cruise editor here. While Celebrity's program is seasonal, they do offer the youth program when they have 15 or more kids on board. So you should be in good shape. Perhaps you want to double check this on their email board as Ann suggested.
Smooth sailing!
Luisa Frey Gaynor
Old March 18th, 2002, 02:59 PM
Cruise Maniac

Thanks for info!