Just returned 9/2 from the Millenium from a 10 night southern Carribean. We were in Royal Suite 6140. The suite is terrific. What would you like to know? Some advice: bring a makeup light and a flashlight. The lighting is poor and we actually had to use a flashlight to see in some of the cabinets at night. Don't even talk to me about getting my lipstick on straight... And watch out for the coffee table. It has sharp corners and I think my stepdaughter bruised her shins about 20 times (of course she might just be a klutz!). We weren't impressed with the butler -- just got the feeling we were "bothering" him when we asked for anything. Just be firm. I gave up bothering and resent it in retrospect.
I'll take your advice regarding the flashlight, and tell my wife about the low light conditions for make-up. Hopefully, the butler's attitude will have improved with the passing of time, but I'll make use of the service regardless.
Below are a few subjects on which you might have opinions/suggestions:
1) I've read so many things about a "lack of privacy" on the veranda.... Your opinion?
2) Is there a "best" area in the main dining room, in terms of table location?
3) Did you dine in the Olympic? If so, was "not to be missed"?
4) Ports - Favorite? Suggestions for a family with a toddler?
5) Any suggestions will be appreciated