Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Family Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Family Cruising Discuss family cruising - kids programs, babysitting, infant care, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 7th, 2002, 01:08 PM
Passenger

Default Carnival Paradise 12/22 with 2 teen girls

Hi! I'm looking for a family traveling with their teens on the Carnival Paradise on 12/22/02. My teens are girls. I'd love to find a friend, esp. for my older one. Also love to find someone who is going on same cruise or who has gone on it to share ideas and talk with. Thanks. Linda
Sponsored Links
Old October 8th, 2002, 10:48 AM
Luisa

Default Re: Carnival Paradise 12/22 with 2 teen girls

HI LynBeth:
Have you also tried posting your message on the teen section of CruiseMates.com?
Since that will be the popular holiday cruise, I'm sure your daughter will find others her age aboard ship.
Smooth sailing,
Luisa Frey Gaynor

Bookmarks

Tags
22, carnaval, carnival, cruise, cruisemates, december, girls, good, meeting, paradise, section, teen, teengirlsoncruise, teens, threads, tween