Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Family Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Family Cruising Discuss family cruising - kids programs, babysitting, infant care, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 6th, 2002, 08:37 AM
Luisa

Default Family Friendly Beaches

Many of you often ask for recommendations of which beaches to take your kids to during a Caribbean, Bahamas or Bermuda vacation. Therefore, I've just written an article posted on this site that lists beaches I've been to with my children or those recommended by other CruiseMates parents. I hope this is helpful in planning your next cruise vacation with kids!
Smooth sailing,
Luisa Frey Gaynor
Family Cruise Editor
Sponsored Links
Old December 6th, 2002, 02:12 PM
jesslch

Default Re: Family Friendly Beaches

Yes, Thanks!!! Perfect timing. We leave for S. Caribbean on Constellation with our 14 month old in a week. I already printed out your article. The info will come in handy.

Jess
Old December 9th, 2002, 09:21 AM
Luisa

Default Re: Re: Family Friendly Beaches

Glad to hear I can be of help. Please post a message when you return and let us know how the cruise was and how your daughter did.
Smooth sailing,
Luisa Frey GAynor
Old December 9th, 2002, 10:18 AM
First Mate

I read your comment saying that you were going to post family friendly beaches. I cannot locate that article. Can you please email me with some information. I am traveling with several family members that have several children with them. Ages are 2 to 13yrs old. We want to visit a beach that has things to do and maybe nearby shopping, food, and restrooms. We don't want to have to pay the shore excursion fee's for then we are looking at a lot of money. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Carrie M
Old December 9th, 2002, 10:21 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: Family Friendly Beaches

I guess it helps if I tell you where we are going. We are traveling to Cozemel and Playa Del Carmen this month, we have full days at both ports. Holiday cruiseline.
Old December 10th, 2002, 09:05 AM
Luisa

Hi Carrie:
The name of the article is "Back to the Beach" and it is posted here on the families section of CruiseMates.com. You can also find it on the title/opening page of CruiseMates.com -- click on the picture of the girl holding a baby by the water. (Those are my kids!)
Let us know how your cruise went when you return.
Smooth sailing,
Luisa Frey Gaynor
Family Cruise Editor