Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Family Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Family Cruising Discuss family cruising - kids programs, babysitting, infant care, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 25th, 2003, 05:52 PM
Demilyric

Default "Cruises Only" Travel Agent

Has anyone purchased their cruise package thru this company? Is it reputable? Their prices seem really low. Web site is mytravel.com
Sponsored Links
Old February 26th, 2003, 12:28 AM
Familiar Face

Default Re: "Cruises Only" Travel Agent

Cruises Only has been around for a long time, although it is now under different ownership from when we used them ('91 and '92). They are one of the big cruise outlets here in Orlando, FL. We didn't use them this time because we got a better deal at Vacations to Go, and better response from the travel agent. If they would have had the lower fare, I would not have hesitated to use them. Good luck.

Costa Atlantica March '03
Carnival Triumph Sep '06

Upcoming Carnival Dream June '13
Old February 28th, 2003, 04:35 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: "Cruises Only" Travel Agent

Does mytravel.com include insurance ? if so i must have over looked it .. We found our next cruise cheaper at ICruise.com
Good Luck
Ronda
Old March 1st, 2003, 09:47 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Re: "Cruises Only" Travel Agent

Okay seems we was gonna book a cruise with ICruise.com but in the last few days the price has went up .. But we found another site that was cheaper it was bestpricecruise.com.. You might wanna check out this site as well .. If you are like us we are always trying to get the best deals !!
Good Luck !
Ronda
Old March 12th, 2003, 08:32 PM
Brigitte

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: "Cruises Only" Travel Agent

I recently booked with cruisesonly.com (Susan Sandell was my agent - and she was great). THey had the lowest price and she provided great efforts in helping me get a good deal. I also noticed that BestPriceCruises.com has really great prices too. They beat many other sites that I researched for several months.
Old April 7th, 2003, 01:35 PM
vroommm

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "Cruises Only" Travel Agent

I just finished booking my third cruise through Cruises Only. I have been dealing with the same agent on each one - his name is "Keoki" and he has been wonderful. Just tell him where you want to go and he will find it for you. Not only the best price but the best cabin location too. Robi