Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Family Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Family Cruising Discuss family cruising - kids programs, babysitting, infant care, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 9th, 2003, 06:27 PM
Andrew

Default 18-21?

Im trying to organize a cruise for some friends of mine for a graduation party and we will all be 18. We will be going on grand princess 6/1 and I was wondering if there are programs for 18-21? Are 18 year olds considered teens or adults???
Sponsored Links
Old March 10th, 2003, 10:14 AM
Luisa

Default Re: 18-21?

As far as I know, there aren't any organized activities for those 18 years and over. (Teen program goes up until 17 years old.) There may be some restrictions for those under 21 years in the disco due to the drinking age, but otherwise this age range can take full use of the ship's facilities and activities -- gym, spa, etc.
Smooth sailing!
Luisa Frey Gaynor
Family Cruise Editor
Old March 10th, 2003, 12:30 PM
Admiral

Andrew, are you aware that you cannot book a cruise on any Princess ship if you are under the age of 23??
Old March 10th, 2003, 01:36 PM
andrew

Default Re: Re: 18-21?

im sorry but you seem to be so mistaken. I already booked it. Have a pleasant day and think more before you make a posting.
Old March 11th, 2003, 06:54 AM
Passenger

Here is a web site that has the actual menus and Princess Patters - which are the daily activity/information bulletins you receive in your room. There's a button on the bottom of the menu screen I think it says "Home" just click that and that will bring you to the home page and you can click on the Patters to get a feel for what a day's like. Someone took the time to actually scan the original documents into the site! I think they're from 2001 but this will get you an idea/feel for the kinds of activities you all might be interested in joining in. Talent Show, Pool Games, etc. Enjoy!

http://grafx.freeservers.com/cruise/menus.html
Old March 11th, 2003, 12:12 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Re: Re: Re: 18-21?

<<<Passengers under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by a Passenger over the age of 21. If the adult is not the parent of the Passenger under the age of 18, a Parental/Guardianship Consent must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian and delivered to Carrier before sailing<<<<

This is quoted from Princess web site regarding their policy on ages required to book their own cabins.

Old March 11th, 2003, 07:04 PM
Andrew

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: 18-21?

Im sorry if you think Im lying to you. But I have already booked rooms and they know, explicitly that we are 18. They must have changed their policy.

Andrew
Old March 11th, 2003, 07:11 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 18-21?

Andrew.. .. that's exactly what it says.. UNDER 18 can not. 18 OR over can! <G> Don't be so touchy. I was saying your were RIGHT.