Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Family Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Family Cruising Discuss family cruising - kids programs, babysitting, infant care, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 29th, 2003, 09:34 AM
NiCc

Default CRUISE AT CARNIVAL

Hi I just came back from the cruise carnival imagination- which I really enjoyed. Next year I think we are going to take a cruise but we need to know if the cruise Carnival Pride, accomidates (takes) a family of 5. Or if they don't, then do you know any otha ships that do.
Sponsored Links
Old July 29th, 2003, 12:27 PM
Luisa

Default Re: CRUISE AT CARNIVAL

Hi:
I'm the family cruise editor here. I'll check with my Carnival contacts and let you know soon if the Pride can accommodate five in one room.
Smooth sailing,
Luisa Frey Gaynor
Old July 30th, 2003, 07:53 AM
Luisa

I just found out from my contact that the Pride does not have cabins for a family of five. Seems that the newest Carnival ships don't have larger staterooms.
Hope this helps,
Luisa Frey Gaynor
Old August 6th, 2003, 12:31 PM
simon123

I would recommend not going on another Carnival Cruise. All the ships have the same contests. We've been on 3 Carnival Cruises now and I won't go on another. They all have the same Hairy Chest contest, Ice carving, Newlywed - Not-so-Newlywed games, etc. Once you've seen one, you've seen them all. If you're planning on taking your kids, the women in the shows all wear T-backs, so plan on seeing alot of bottom skin. I was not impressed with the teen program on the Conquest, if you're going on that one. The cruise director for that age group had no energy and didn't seem to care for her job. My 14 yr old was actually sexually propositioned in the teen room. I would go on a Royal cruise. We all had a much better time on that one.
Old August 24th, 2003, 06:01 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to -Rob
Default Re: Re: CRUISE AT CARNIVAL

CARNIVAL IS AWESOME!!! I'm a 15 year old guy and have been on 3 carnival cruises. My last one was on the Carnival Pride which was a BLAST!! There was a ton to do, arcade, dance club, pools, games, etc. All of carnival's ships do the Hairy Chest conest, newlywed game, etc. and thats why we go!!! The're FUN. They're not so up tight and are all out to have a blast. We are going on the Sovereign of the Seas in Janurary (Not my choice, just going because my mom's friend is going) and i'm pretty excited. I think for our Summer cruise 2004 we're doing the Mariner of the Seas or the Carnival Glory. I love Carnival, and am pretty excited about trying Royal Caribbeans Voyager class, not so excited about the Sovereign since its old. Anyways, go on the Carnival Pride and you will have a blast!

Rob (15 yo guy from SC)